Wednesday 18 May 2011

Khloe Kardashian SAYS I wasn’t good looking as a child

Khloe Kardashian SAYS I wasn’t good looking as a child London, May 18 (IANS) Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian, the obsession with thesinger Jennifer Lopez says that as a child looked away from him.

"I had braces always enticed Africa as a child. My mother with two children with stickstraight hair and then come up with blond, curly hair in his pocket. He had no ideawhat to work on my bow very low to think. It was funny because you did not know what to do with me, »Kardashian told U.S. magazine.

Of the 26 - year old, says the Los Angeles Lakers player Lamar Odom married, seeLopez "freaking good that" all the time, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"I'm really a DJ and all the obsession. He looks so freaking good, " he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment