Sunday 8 May 2011

Tin Pei Ling's entry into Parliament

Tin Pei Ling is now a member of Parliament, it is an affront to pay the tax in Singapore.
However, appeared to cast Marine Parade GRC from 77.25% when it was last contested in 1991 to 56.65% of the time. This is not a good performance at all for the PAP. In fact, the margin is relatively low, and I would obviously prefer Nicole Seah and Abdul Salim in Parliament.  


Nicole earned my respect as they treated the sexist media and the way the same as in the entire campaign. Salim, who I know personally, has always been a passionate defender of human rights had occurred. It landed on my friend, who certainly understand how to fight people on the earth in their daily lives. I hope not to resign and to continue working on the ground to prepare for the next GE. For the opposition, the work never stops.
 
Back to Tin Pei Ling. I am very happy that it has taken in so easily. This is not a great intellect and passion for serving the people. I attended the rally speeches, trying to understand why it was chosen as a candidate, but I see no value in the candidature. It's just not impressive.Embattled PAP novice candidate for Marine Parade GRC Tin Pei Ling is "explained" in Channel News Asia that was not the person, the snide remarks about her opponent Nicole Seah's Facebook page published on the day of "Retreat.
A nickname that a photo of Mr. Tin, showing a written comment to Nicole cries on TV as he spoke of the plight of a woman whose $ 80 fee will not be reimbursed a kindergarten PAP:

No comments:

Post a Comment