Sunday 8 May 2011

Vivian Balakrishnan Daughter Pictures

Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) with the People's Action Party Netherlands statement - Bukit Timah GRC team, April 25 video in particular and specific words in the image of the doctor's answer SDP released Vincent Wiyeysingha speak.
You can PIP team statement read here.
SDP answer to the image of a statement by Secretary-General Chee Soon Juan doctor in a video on the website and the party was written in Youtube.Aw surrendered to remember! As if they know that sooner or later homosexual orientation is Wijeysingha Vincent is a political issue. How naive are you guys?
I, for my part, and "depression" as news from my blog because I do not want to distract from the real issues such as housing, cost of living or even a single picture of the candidates, as Chan Sing, However, as is now, can I come to you from my chest that.
I watched during the debates Internet feeds, and I know that at some point of time, "hidden video" this level.
cry for fans of pro Wijey and pro-gay community, in foul Vivian Bella now say the least, we would be naive. At worst, it is pretentious, no solutions. As if you never expect this level!

No comments:

Post a Comment