Tuesday 3 May 2011

Martin Luther King Quotes

Martin Luther King Quotes "I have a dream that one day may be on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners face sitting together at the table of brotherhood have."


"I have a dream that my four little children will one day in a country where the color of their skin, but live, it is the content of your character will be."


"From every mountainside, let freedom ring. If freedom ring, when we leave the ring every village and every village of every state and every city to leave, will hasten the day when all God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics join hands and sing the words of the old spiritual, "is free at last! Free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!" One day after the death of Obl and Social Media is still ongoing flood response. This sit back to watch and wonderful. My own contributions to the discussion points to the question "buried at sea" and shows I will use the responses of my friends in their place a kind of political spectrum..

No comments:

Post a Comment